DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   F.A. on Ebay (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/f-ebay/)
-   -   All Ebay Listings 2014 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/f-ebay/520880-all-ebay-listings-2014-a.html)

Pete Appleyard January 19th, 2014 05:26 PM

Re: Kata BP-502 Heavy Duty Camera Backpack

Relisted: Kata BP-502 Heavy Duty Camera Backpack - DV/HDV camcorder or DSLR and 600mm lens | eBay

Pete Appleyard January 19th, 2014 05:27 PM

Re: Sony EX1R - very low use with extras

Relisted and reduced price: Sony XDCAM EX PMW EX1R Camcorder - very low use with extra accessories 027242783492 | eBay

Chris Hurd January 28th, 2014 12:32 PM

ThinkTank Photo Airport Security v2 plus extras

8 Attachment(s)
I have listed a very gently used ThinkTank Photo Airport Security v2 roller bag on Ebay. It has flown once only, and has been stored in a closet for the past year. It is in like-new condition. It has never been pulled on rough ground; just a couple of airports and a parking lot or two. Consequently the wheels are in very good shape and show only the slightest amount of wear. If you are looking at this listing then you are probably already familiar with the very popular Airport Security and ThinkTank Photo's excellent reputation. In case you don't know what the Airport Security is, here is the manufacturer's product page:

Airport Security V 2.0 Roller Camera Bag - Think Tank

The original interior divider set is included, as are all of the standard accessories, such as the backpack straps, rain cover, cable with lock, tripod foot pouch -- these items have never been used. The original documentation is included. In addition, all of the following ThinkTank Photo products are thrown in as well, several of which are brand new:

-- Airport Security low divider set (new, in shrink-wrap)
-- Cable Management 50 (gently used)
-- Cable Management 10 (v1 w/ 3x red elastic cable ties)
-- PeeWee Pixel Pocket Rocket (red) (new w/ tags)
-- Pixel Pocket Rocket (original)(blue) (new w/ tags)
-- AA Battery Holder (green) (new w/ tags)

The retail value of all the extras plus the low divider set is $140. The price of a new Airport Security bag is over $400. This one is not new, but it's almost as good as new. I have priced this bag plus the extra items at $360 so that the cost here is about two-thirds the cost of everything new (and several items here are new).

My plans to travel extensively with my photo gear have never worked out, so here's your chance to pick up a good-as-new AirPort Security with both divider sets plus more at a very good price, with free shipping. Sorry but I can't break up this package separately. This is available to U.S. residents ONLY. Unfortunately it is not at all practical to ship to Canada (due to customs charges) or overseas (due to the extra shipping expense). Sorry but I will not answer requests to ship this kit outside of the United States. Ships free via FedEx to a U.S. address. Signature required for delivery. Payment by PayPal or bank-issued cashier's check only.

This Ebay BIN listing is located at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=261385172017

Chris Hurd January 30th, 2014 02:28 PM

Re: ThinkTank Photo Airport Security v2 plus extras

I knew it would go quick! Sold. Thanks all.

Chris Hurd January 31st, 2014 05:34 PM

Canon EOS 7D (modified) w/ EF 28-135mm IS lens + batt. grip, pro 32GB card, more

8 Attachment(s)
The second of my two EOS 7D camera kits is now available as a Buy It Now on Ebay. The first kit has been sold, and now this one needs a good home as well. This camera has been cleaned and checked by Canon USA (documentation provided). It is in very good condition with only a few minor cosmetic dings: there's a scuff mark on the top display panel, the finish is scratched along the bottom back edge of the body and the left-side strap bale, and the lettering is rubbing off of the menu button and video start / stop button. The large LCD display on the back is flawless. There is a very small scuff on the body just above the "Q" button. I've included a composite photo which clearly shows all of the dings, plus another photo of the scratch in the finish along the back of the body. The EOS 7D frame is made of magnesium alloy, and it's built to take the kind of punishment you see in the photos. Of course, these scars are purely cosmetic. They do not hinder camera operation in any way. This camera works perfectly.

Last year the viewfinder assembly with pentaprism were replaced as new by Canon USA (documentation provided). There are only 13,556 cycles on the shutter (documentation provided by EOS Count -- see pic), so it's not even a tenth of the way yet through the standard EOS 7D expected lifecycle of 150,000.

Last year I had both of my EOS 7D cameras modified by Canon USA to replace the program mode dial with the newer, better locking version as found on the EOS 60D. This is a somewhat rare factory mod. Canon USA offered it for the EOS 7D and EOS 5D Mk. II cameras shortly after the EOS 60D was released. The locking mode dial is superior to the original non-locking version.

The original box and packaging is provided. This was a "body only" kit when it was bought new, but I am including a very gently used EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM zoom lens with this kit. The front objective is super clean and it's in excellent shape and ready for work. I have had photographs taken with this particular lens published in a couple of mass-market coffee table books.

All of the original accessories are included and most of them are still unwrapped and have never been used. Even the manual is still shrink-wrapped. I'm throwing in a third-party battery grip, a couple of like-new third-party batteries, a third-party battery charger, a professional-grade Hoodman RAW 675x UDMA6 Type II Compact Flash card, and some useful Canon swag: a handy Canon-branded compact flash card wallet that holds six CF cards, and a somewhat rare Canon-branded DVD / CD organizer with room for ten discs.

Canon EOS 7D (modified) w/ EF 28-135mm IS lens + extras

-- in original packaging w/ all accessories (most have never been unwrapped)
-- locking mode dial modification added by Canon Professional services
-- recent clean & check by Canon Professional Services (documentation included)
-- viewfinder assembly and pentaprism replaced as new (documentation included)
-- 13,556 shutter cycles (documented) (shutter life expectancy is 150,000)
-- EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM lens is very clean, in excellent condition
-- most recent firmware v2.03 already installed

-- 32GB Hoodman RAW 675x UDMA6 Compact Flash memory card
-- Meike battery grip w/ AA batt. tray, instruction sheet
-- 2x (two) Wasabi LP-E6 compatible camera batteries
-- Opteka battery charger w/ automobile DC plug adapter
-- Canon-branded Compact Flash card wallet (for six CF cards)
-- Canon-branded CD / DVD organizer (for ten discs)

Additional swag included:
-- 2 x Canon trade show ID lanyards
-- 2 x assorted Canon-branded pens

NOTE: This is available to U.S. residents ONLY. Unfortunately it is not at all practical to ship them to Canada (due to customs charges) or overseas (due to the extra shipping expense). Sorry but I will not answer requests to ship this kit outside of the United States. Ships free to a U.S. address. Payment by PayPal or bank-issued cashier's check only.

The price is $985 with free shipping and the BIN listing is located at Canon EOS 7D Modified w EF 28 135mm Is Lens Batt Grip Pro 32GB Card More 0013803117530 | eBay

Chris Hurd January 31st, 2014 05:35 PM

Re: Canon EOS 7D (modified) w/ EF 28-135mm IS lens + batt. grip, pro 32GB card, more

4 Attachment(s)
More pics...

Jim Nogueira February 2nd, 2014 09:51 PM

ikan 8" TFT HDMI Monitor Kit w/ Sony mount, 970 Battery, Charger, Case

I am selling an ikan 8" monitor kit with Sony mount on ebay. Check it out at:

Ikan V8000HDMI 8" TFT HDMI LCD Monitor Kit with New 970 Battery Charger Case | eBay

Tim Lewis February 3rd, 2014 12:31 AM

Manfrotto 117 Tripod, no head

Selling a Manfrotto 117 on eBay Australia.

Manfrotto 117 Tripod Silver Large Without Head in Subiaco, WA | eBay

Evan Meades February 3rd, 2014 07:52 PM

Sony PMW-EX3-Miller Tripod/Fluid Head-Sony Wide Angle Lens-Radio Mike Kit-MORE

5 Attachment(s)
ENDS TODAY! TUESDAY 04.02.14
SONY XDCAM EX PMW-EX3 HD Camera FULL KIT
Miller Tripod/adapter plate, mikes, wide angle adapter lens plus more!

More photos at; SONY PMW-EX3 Full Production Kit Photos by pma161 | Photobucket

With this camera kit you can tackle most jobs and produce great results.
For auction, complete production camera outfit includes;

CAMERA
• Sony PMW-EX3 Full HD Cinealta Camera with all original accessories (all manuals, remote control, lens adapters, charger/power supply etc etc.)

• Sony Wide Conversion Lens x0.8 shoot-through (focusses at all zoom positions)

• Sony ECM-63 Shotgun Microphone, foam & dead cat windsocks

• Sony SXS 8GB, (2) MXR 32GB (110 mins each) & (4) EXPRESS CARD SD Adapters plus USB HDD Portable 500GB (296 mins per HDD) for long format recordings

• Sony BP-30 & BP-60 Batteries

• Tiffen T1 Infra Red 77mm filter

• Custom made alloy mounting camera plate with standard Sony quick release to suit CT-48. Camera can be mounted & released on tripod very quickly.
Plate also has shoulder mount so camera can be used on the shoulder, enabling a 'normal' shooting position.

• Vortex, "Mastering the PMW-EX3" training DVD

TRIPOD
• Miller two stage pro alloy tripod with spreader.

• Miller Fluid Head model 112 V.G. 50 with quick release plate plus Sony CT48 quick release plate. This is a top of range fluid head and is in perfect working condition.
Head also features a sliding camera platform to allow camera to be balanced 'after' it is mounted when changes in accessories or lenses alter the balance.

• Fujinon Zoom controller with Johnny Jib adapter to suit EX3 Fujinon lens. Allows for professional, smooth zooms from the tripod handle.

RADIO MICROPHONE KIT
• Sennheiser GW100 Radio Complete/Original Microphone Kit includes; transmitter, receiver, mike adapter/transmitter, lapel mike plus extra accessories in it's own case. Plus mount to use on EX3.

The camera is in pristine condition and been used to make everything from TV commercials & corporate films to long form concerts & events. Using the HDD set up allows for very long recordings plus many memory cards for solid state recordings. The set up with the included pro tripod is just as pros use and allows for quick work and very stable, high quality results! The Fujinon zoom control is matched and gives great control over smooth zooms plus record button; another pro feature that helps get better images more easily.

I am including the Sennheiser Radio Mike kit too plus the on camera Sony shotgun mike means you have most audio covered. The Sennheiser mike adapter is very useful with a standard XLR mike.

This is a great Pro Kit for someone wanting a camera system with all the hard work done and that is a pleasure to use.
I have carefully matched all the pieces choosing the very best to make a very efficient, fun production camera to tackle most jobs.

Only selling this as I am relocating overseas. Please check out my other items, especially as some relate to extending this camera for other work.

Feel free to call me on 0428 869880 to ask any questions.

I prefer payment by bank deposit. Must be paid within 48 hours of winning auction!

It is requested the kit is picked up to avoid any insurance/damage issues with postage etc. however, I can arrange freight to most east coast capitals at a good rate so please enquire if you need that option. Also, I have other video production items unlisted and you might pick up a few extra bargains by picking up in person!

Evan Meades February 3rd, 2014 08:50 PM

Re: Sony PMW-EX3-Miller Tripod/Fluid Head-Sony Wide Angle Lens-Radio Mike Kit-MORE

oops! Here's the Ebay link.

Sony PMW EX3 Miller Tripod Fluid Head Sony Wide Angle Lens Radio Mike KIT More in Mildura, VIC 027242731837 | eBay

Tim Lewis February 4th, 2014 11:09 PM

Sony Video 8 P5-90HG1 Video Cassette Tape x8

Unused Video 8 tapes for anyone wanting a retro look

Sony Video 8 P5 90HG1 Video Cassette Tape X8 | eBay

Tim Lewis February 4th, 2014 11:12 PM

Sony P5-120MP1 Video 8 Cassette Tapes x8

More unused Video 8 cassettes...

Sony P5 120MP1 Video 8 Cassette Tapes X8 | eBay

Tim Lewis February 4th, 2014 11:42 PM

Century Optics 0.65X HR Wide Angle Converter

For SAuction in AU: Century Optics .65x Wide Zoom-Through lens adapter with 37mm thread mount for small HD video cameras. It has 3 adapter rings down to smaller threads that come with this wide angle lens are:

27mm to 37mm
30mm to 37mm
30.5mm to 37mm

Comes with front and rear caps, plastic storage box with original glossy blurb and unfilled guarantee form.

Lens is in excellent condition. I'm selling because I have sold the PDX10P I was using the adapter on. Does fit cameras like Sony A1P, HC1, some Canon HF models.

Century Optics 0 65X HR Wide Angle Converter | eBay

Tim Lewis February 4th, 2014 11:43 PM

Re: Century Optics 0.65X HR Wide Angle Converter

Starting at $99.95 plus postage

Chris Hurd February 6th, 2014 09:11 PM

Re: Canon EOS 7D (modified) w/ EF 28-135mm IS lens + batt. grip, pro 32GB card, more

Sold! Thanks all,