BIN-AU/NZ: GH5 & 12-35mm kit lens for sale at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > F.A. on Ebay
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

F.A. on Ebay
For *individuals* to post their items listed For Auction on Ebay.

Old June 2nd, 2017, 04:58 PM   #1
Trustee

GH5 & 12-35mm kit lens for sale

Panasonic LUMIX DC-GH5 20.3 MP Digital Camera - Black with 12-35mm kit lens Panasonic LUMIX DC-GH5 20.3 MP Digital Camera - Black with 12-35mm kit lens | eBay via @eBay

I'm re-listing this ad again due to an International offer, this is for Australian buyers only PLEASE.

Yes, I'm selling my brand new Panasonic GH5 camera and the 12-35mm lens which is less than a month old and in perfect working order.

This all has the VLog setup and ready to go.
Also I added two extra batteries, these are NOT generic ones, Panasonic ran out of stock.

The camera will still have its one year warranty. I purchased the camera and lens from Digital Camera Warehouse, where all my equipment is purchased from.

This camera is virtually brand new, I have done one shoot with this and that's it.

Why am I selling.

My work load has changed where I no longer need the added features of the GH5, it's overkill for my productions. I thought I needed this camera and lusted after it and then life changes.

I'm taking more still photography so the FujiXT2 will do for me now.

Please note: that I have chucked the original boxes that the camera came in, I thought that I wouldn't need theses.

PLEASE NOTE..... I LEFT MY FUJIFILM FLASH IN THESE PHOTOS. THIS IS NOT PART OF THE SALE.

No offers on this please.
Australian buyers only.
No International orders.

Cheers, Simon
Simon Denny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2017, 04:49 AM   #2
Trustee

Re: GH5 & 12-35mm kit lens for sale

I had to remove my ad from eBay, the camera is still for sale and I will put back on eBay once they sort out some suspect eBay buyers.

If you are interested please PM.

Cheers, S
Simon Denny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2017, 02:42 PM   #3
Trustee

Re: GH5 & 12-35mm kit lens for sale

I have my Panasonic LUMIX DC-GH5 20.3 MP Digital Camera - Black with 12-35mm kit lens Panasonic for sale again up on eBay.

At this stage this is only for Australian buyers.

Panasonic LUMIX DC-GH5 20.3 MP Digital Camera - Black with 12-35mm kit lens | eBay
Simon Denny is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > F.A. on Ebay