FA-INTL: Rare Logmar S-8 super 8 mm camera (35 ever made) at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > F.A. on Ebay

F.A. on Ebay
For *individuals* to post their items listed For Auction on Ebay.

Old July 30th, 2017, 07:54 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Rare Logmar S-8 super 8 mm camera (35 ever made)

Hi there,

I am selling the extremely rare Logmar S-8 super 8 mm film camera, barely used. This camera made the headlines of most filmmaking and tech websites when it was announced a couple years ago as it is the first and only super 8 mm camera with a digital output, monitor and audio recording on a memory card. Only 35 were produced, making it most likely the rarest super 8 mm camera in recent memory. It was made by the team making the future new camera from Kodal. This very rare item has recently been auctioned for over 4000 (it was sold new at 5000), for the camera alone.

This camera allows you to take the best quality (but still authentic looking) super 8mm footage of any super 8 mm camera. You can also record sound directly on an SD card using the XLR input.

Price: 5.000 or you can bet on my ebay auction -> Logmar S-8 Super 8 mm camera with Optivaron 6-66mm

My Logmar S-8 comes in addition with all of this. Everything is close to new or new:
- Camera (worth 5.000)
- Optivaron 6-66mm lens / 1.8 / C-mount: this is the most wanted lens on super 8mm cameras. This particular lensed had recent maintenance and mount readjusted for precise work with the camera (worth 500 in this impeccable shape, I paid 600)
- 20 x Kodak Vision3 200T cartridges (worth 500)
- 7 x Kodak Vision3 500T cartridges (worth 175)
- 1 x Kodak Tri-X cartridge (worth 25)
- Sekonic Litemaster Pro L-478D + 5 degree spot viewfinder (worth 350)
- quality 62mm ND filter + set of cheap close up lenses kit (worth 75)
Total value new: 6.625

Delivery in person in Brussels, Belgium or worldwide shipping.

Have a great day!
Haroun
vastmotionpictures.com
Attached Thumbnails
Rare Logmar S-8 super 8 mm camera (35 ever made)-logmar-1.jpg   Rare Logmar S-8 super 8 mm camera (35 ever made)-logmar-4.jpg  

Rare Logmar S-8 super 8 mm camera (35 ever made)-logmar-6.jpg   Rare Logmar S-8 super 8 mm camera (35 ever made)-logmar-8.jpg  

Haroun Souirji is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > F.A. on Ebay