Go Back   DV Info Net > Apple / Mac Post Production Solutions > Final Cut Suite
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Final Cut Suite
Discussing the editing of all formats with FCS, FCP, FCE

Old February 7th, 2011, 10:56 AM   #1
New Boot

I NEED HELP! [DVD Studio Pro]

Hello,

I am not sure what is going on here, but I have a 64 minute movie that I am authoring and burning in DVDSP, (latest and greatest). I import it as a NTSC 8-bit Uncompressed file and let DVDSP encode it. (Best quality by far compared to the other Compressor formats). I have format/burned several discs for previews of the movies, same length and file size, and finally made the final editing changes. I then go to author and burn the exact same way and boom!!! All of the sudden DVDSP says the bitrate is to high. Besides what I did to piss Karma off, I am scratching my head. I have tried recompressing and restarting. I have tried different discs. What would make DVDSP do this all of the sudden?

We have to send this to the replicator today! I do have the earlier version burned as a master, but some of the small changes we made to the film are key! If anyone has any idea in what direction to point me, I beg of you to help me. Thank you very much.

Ryan Bales
Ryan Bales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2011, 08:17 PM   #2
Major Player

Try this. http://home.comcast.net/~c.linke/bitbudget/
You may need to re compress again to get the right bit rate.

Last edited by Rickey Brillantes; February 8th, 2011 at 08:19 PM. Reason: add text
Rickey Brillantes is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Apple / Mac Post Production Solutions > Final Cut Suite