VLC media player at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center > Flash / Web Video

Old March 27th, 2008, 01:13 PM   #1
Regular Crew

VLC media player

Has anyone used this? I'm trying to take some .avi files that were created using this software and turn them into flash files with sorenson. but both sorenson and windows media player will only play the audio and not the video. when i play back the files using the VLC media player they look fine. any advice is appreciated.
Mike Donovan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2008, 02:31 PM   #2
Major Player

VLC can use a variety of video encoders. Which one did you use? If you install the a decoder to handle it in the form of Video For Windows (VfW), it will work in windows media player. (I recommend media player classic, by the way.)
Daniel Browning is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center > Flash / Web Video