This looks amazing! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center > Flash / Web Video
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Old January 9th, 2009, 07:02 PM   #1
Regular Crew

This looks amazing!

• Dontcha hate titles like that which tell you nothing?

But this really is worth checking out. On my web travels I found TubeMogul.com - Web Video Syndication

"TubeMogul is a free service that provides a single point for deploying uploads to the top video sharing sites"

Features & Packages

I can't figure out if it's ftp. Anyone ever heard of these folk? Looks brilliant to me!
Old January 9th, 2009, 07:54 PM   #2
Trustee

Great upload your material and give all your rights away to everyone at the same time!

What did you not know that if you upload to you tube or any other site that they get total copyright on your material and can sell it on for whatever they want and dont have to pay you anything????

Read the small print and if you dont think its happening here in the Uk channel 4 have a prg called Rude Tube and it features all those funny and quirky videos that you see on you tube that they have sold for lots of £££ and given nothing to the original owner.
Old January 10th, 2009, 04:21 AM   #3
Regular Crew

Yes it's scandalous, and it's worth reminding folk that that's how it often works.

But I wasn't advocating anyone doing that. However those of us who want to send out teasers/trailers/other stuff where we don't expect any revenue, having a tool that uploads to multiple sites (if it works as well as they say it does, and I can see potential problems) would be a real time saver: upload it once and then just go to the sites to tweak the info there.

I've extracted the tutorial url: http://d.scribd.com/ScribdViewer.swf...b2kmuh6&page=1

Last edited by Karel Bata; January 10th, 2009 at 06:59 AM.
Karel Bata is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center > Flash / Web Video