Video To Yahoo Sitebuilder at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center > Flash / Web Video
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Old January 21st, 2009, 09:13 AM   #1
Major Player

Video To Yahoo Sitebuilder

I have my website thru Yahoo! and use Sitebuilder.
I do all my editing on a Mac.
(It's like being blind in your left eye & deaf in your right ear at this house!)

I'd love to be able to upload my QT movies to my site, but Sitebuilder can't support a Mac.

Which bums me out.

What's the best way to upload video to my site? I'm not against using Vimeo or YouTube, but I would like to have all my videos on my site.

Any suggestions for a solution?
Blake Cavett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2009, 10:58 AM   #2
Major Player

Embed your videos from a 3rd party service (like Vimeo) using the "embed" button onto your site.
Old January 21st, 2009, 11:50 AM   #3
New Boot

Vimeo also has a nice widget that generates code for you site, and allows you to have a page on your site display an entire category of videos, automatically. Thereafter, any videos put into that category on Vimeo will automatically be embedded on that page of your site.
Evan Kline is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center > Flash / Web Video