High-bandwidth allowance web hosting suggestions? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center > Flash / Web Video
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Old October 28th, 2003, 07:16 PM   #1
Retired DV Info Net Almunus

High-bandwidth allowance web hosting suggestions?

This question pops up from time to time, but since the market changes so rapidly, an update is probably due.

Can anyone suggest the most inexpensive but reliable web hosts that have high-bandwidth allowances?

Thanks for any suggestions!
Old October 28th, 2003, 07:43 PM   #2
Major Player

I donīt know if this is an obvious site...

But you can go to www.webhostingtalk.com

Itīs a great forum with lotīs of info... but beware, itīs a jungle out there... Itīs no way a peacefull pleasant forum as this one.

Still I got a special deal from one of their members.. very cheap and very good support and service... (so far).

I got 1Gb HD space 20Gb transfer/month... for around 60$ a year... They normally charge more... but it was a special deal.

(I wouldnīt put my business in there though... Just for personal artistic-nonprofit use).

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center > Flash / Web Video