Snapfish playback resolution? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center > Flash / Web Video

Old February 14th, 2011, 07:26 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Snapfish playback resolution?

Anyone know the resolution that Snapfish plays back videos uploaded by their subscribers?

As one of their subscribers I've already asked their customer support and they don't know and can't tell me, and don't appear to want to, would anyone here know?

I know its not 1080P or 720P Playback, as they specifically state it's not, but if I knew what they process the video into in terms of resolution, I'd then be able to upload smaller files.

At the moment I've moved from uploading 720P to my own custom resolution 1024x576, merely to preserve the aspect ratio, and will have to find out by trial and error the point at which the playback quality starts to suffer. However, if someone here already knows the answer and is willing to share it would save a lot of messing about.

In anticipation, thanks.
Wayne Faulkner is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center > Flash / Web Video