Known good wifi dongles/Sony Vegas template at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > Focus Enhancements FireStore
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Focus Enhancements FireStore
Specifically for the FireStore DV Direct-To-Edit Disk Recording Solutions.

Old March 14th, 2012, 08:44 AM   #1
Inner Circle

Known good wifi dongles/Sony Vegas template

Finally gone tapeless and absolutely loving it. I can't believe I held off for so long!

Two (kinda) related questions:

1. http://www.focusinfo.com/dynassets/d...Networking.pdf lists three known good wifi USB2 dongles for use with the FS-5.

- Linksys WUSB54GC
- Belkin F5D7050
- ASUS WL-167G

Has anyone had any success with any other more recent wifi dongles? I have tried and failed with a Netgear WNDA3200 which I had lying around.

2. Is it possible to use FS5 metadata within Sony Vegas (Pro 11)? If so, could someone give me some pointers as to how to get started. I find the FS5 user manual to be a bit of a mess!

Many thanks,

Ian . . .
Ian Stark is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > Focus Enhancements FireStore