Resolution required for HDV on TV or projector? - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > High Definition Video Acquisition > General HD (720 / 1080) Acquisition

General HD (720 / 1080) Acquisition
Topics about HD production.

Old December 3rd, 2005, 02:52 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyd Ostroff
But how would it work in a room with windows and bright sunlight? I have my plasma screen on a porch with windows all around. Even in the bright sun it's quite watchable. But in a darkened home theatre type setup a projector or RP television would be a good choice.
The SXRD looks terrific in just about any "normal" room or lighting situation. You have to see them to believe them. They simply scream "wow."
http://www.vasst.com
Douglas Spotted Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2005, 11:51 PM   #17
Major Player

If you really wanna be blown away by your Sony HDV video, take your fx1/hc1/z1u into a Best Buy that has Magnolia HomeTheater in it and check out the video via a component cable and watch it on one of the 1080P Mitsubishis or Samsung DLP's...amazing image. Also check out the 1080P video they run on the Mitshubishi's.
Noah Hayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2005, 11:35 AM   #18
Tourist

The Sony XBR960 is a 34" 200lb CRT that is simply amazing once properly calibrated. I run my HC1 right into it using firewire.
James Glynn is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > High Definition Video Acquisition > General HD (720 / 1080) Acquisition