The Seventh Affordable HD Camcorder... - Page 3 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > High Definition Video Acquisition > General HD (720 / 1080) Acquisition
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

General HD (720 / 1080) Acquisition
Topics about HD production.

Old January 20th, 2006, 09:28 AM   #31
Major Player

Wayne, I've found that the best thing to do is, hit play then wait for the progress bar to move a little then hit pause again and wait for it to load completly, then also if you right clip in the flash window and click on the folder icon then slide the little slider to the right to allow you to store more MB's on your local hardrive then it will not need to reload everytime.

Hope that helps

P.S

My name Anhar is an arabic name chosen by my late grandmother, it means river or rivers, the same as the famous actor River Phoenix (1980s).

However many people get my name confused with Anwar (a very popular arabic name) which means the brightest.

Just for laughs, I found out that your name is an Old English for a Waggon maker !

Anhar
Old January 20th, 2006, 09:36 AM   #32
Major Player

Oh dear guys, I may have been wrong, take a look at the remotes:

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...HD1_remote.jpg

Anhar
Old January 20th, 2006, 10:29 AM   #33
Inner Circle

Thanks Anhar, but I need to get it outside of flash into VLC to view it properly, enlarge and slow down. But as it seems to be a different camera remote it probably doesn't matter (mind you, that burn out on his head is what you would expect to see on the HD1 anyway). If you have a better copy of the image, you might be able to make out the brand name on the remote). I've already asked them if they would put up the flash as a file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anhar Miah
P.S

My name Anhar is an arabic name chosen by my late grandmother, it means river or rivers, the same as the famous actor River Phoenix (1980s).

However many people get my name confused with Anwar (a very popular arabic name) which means the brightest.

Just for laughs, I found out that your name is an Old English for a Waggon maker !
Anhar
Yeah, car designs, sigh, well all be flying in future ;).

Actually, if you look at my name you see it has a root of More, which probably comes from the Mores, which were a group of Muslim Berbers from North Africa that invaded Spain.

Last edited by Wayne Morellini; January 21st, 2006 at 08:43 AM.
Wayne Morellini is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > High Definition Video Acquisition > General HD (720 / 1080) Acquisition