HD Content - High Bit Rate at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > High Definition Video Acquisition > General HD (720 / 1080) Acquisition
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

General HD (720 / 1080) Acquisition
Topics about HD production.

Old January 26th, 2007, 09:43 AM   #1
Tourist

HD Content - High Bit Rate

Hi all,

I'm doing a project around delivering IPTV across broadband, and am trying to test different bitrates. I have plenty of content that is MPEG-2 encoded/compresses from 3Mbps to 25 Mbps.

I need a higher bit rate stream (TS), something in the neighborhood of 80Mbps, like MPEG-2 MP@HL. I cannot find any content on the net that is near that. I got hooked up to this forum and found some raw HDV files (m2t), but the stream bitrate seems to be maxed out at 25Mbps for everything I've found.

I know the filesize will be huge, and I dont need but a 15 second clip that I can loop. Anyone point me to some content? Or RAW 1080i content (like HD-SDI) that I can compress down myself to 80Mbps?

Thanks,
-j
Jay Chambers is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > High Definition Video Acquisition > General HD (720 / 1080) Acquisition