Affordable 3ccd chip camcorder at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > High Definition Video Acquisition > General HD (720 / 1080) Acquisition

General HD (720 / 1080) Acquisition
Topics about HD production.

Old July 19th, 2007, 12:37 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Affordable 3ccd chip camcorder

Well, i am looking at purchasing about 3 cameras to give out for people to use to film there deer hunts. Do you guys have any suggestions for a decent low light camera with a real good price. We are on a serious budget and dont need anything specials except that it will produce a decent picture in low light and 3ccd.
Thanks for any input. Great appreciated, cause I cant make a decision on what to go with.
I was looking on ebay at sony's TRV950, but they say they have bad low light. ??????????
Andy Loos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2007, 01:38 PM   #2
Inner Circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Loos View Post
Well, i am looking at purchasing about 3 cameras to give out for people to use to film there deer hunts. Do you guys have any suggestions for a decent low light camera with a real good price. We are on a serious budget and dont need anything specials except that it will produce a decent picture in low light and 3ccd.
Thanks for any input. Great appreciated, cause I cant make a decision on what to go with.
I was looking on ebay at sony's TRV950, but they say they have bad low light. ??????????
As compared to what, and for what purpose. Ultimately, best thing in 3ccd prosumer cameras for low light is the PD150,170/VX2000/2100 line from Sony. All others are judged by these. But in most daylight situations, it would expect the Panny GS series and the Sony 950 to provide adequate video. In total darkness, its another story... so you need to be more specific about need for low light capability.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > High Definition Video Acquisition > General HD (720 / 1080) Acquisition