Ripple audio? I don't think so.. at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > Grass Valley / Canopus NLE
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Grass Valley / Canopus NLE
All flavors of Edius; other Grass Valley / Canopus software & hardware.

Old April 24th, 2007, 09:43 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Ripple audio? I don't think so..

Problem, when I multi cam I unlock the audio tracks and work with them on 1A and 2A tracks, when you put a clip infront of the video track the unlocked audio tracks will Not ripple...they should but they don't. funny thing is that adding a piece of music not related to the video, will ripple, I even put the audio track back in the bin and then back to the audio track, Nada...any solutions or work-a-rounds...Gary
Gary J. Walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2007, 05:13 PM   #2
Jolly Mon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary J. Walker View Post
Problem, when I multi cam I unlock the audio tracks and work with them on 1A and 2A tracks, when you put a clip infront of the video track the unlocked audio tracks will Not ripple...they should but they don't. funny thing is that adding a piece of music not related to the video, will ripple, I even put the audio track back in the bin and then back to the audio track, Nada...any solutions or work-a-rounds...Gary
I will have to check this but for now make sure the clip you place in frint has audio... even if it is silent.

Mike
Old April 24th, 2007, 05:37 PM   #3
Regular Crew

I'll give it a try in a few ..Gary
Old April 24th, 2007, 05:42 PM   #4
Regular Crew

I put a video clip, that contains audio in front of the video clip but the unlinked audio from the video clips just stays put at the beginning of the timeline...thanks for looking into. Gary
Old April 25th, 2007, 08:08 AM   #5
Jolly Mon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary J. Walker View Post
I put a video clip, that contains audio in front of the video clip but the unlinked audio from the video clips just stays put at the beginning of the timeline...thanks for looking into. Gary

The new audio is not moving the old audio down?? Is it on the same track??
Old April 25th, 2007, 02:08 PM   #6
Regular Crew

It's not the video/audio track which won't move it's unlocked audio from a video track which is placed on it's own audio track. ie A1-A2 etc. (below the title track...Sorry If only I had your phone number, not for a date just cuz I'm ol-school and like to talk..Gary
Gary J. Walker is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > Grass Valley / Canopus NLE