Buying From DV Info Sponsors at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > Great Deals from DV Info Net Sponsors
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Great Deals from DV Info Net Sponsors
Your direct line to authorized DVi software and equipment vendors.

Old June 2nd, 2003, 04:56 PM   #1
Major Player

Buying From DV Info Sponsors

I just wanted to take a minute to comment on a couple of the business sponsors for this great resource. As someone who owns a creative/production shop in all media, I've done a lot of biz with the usual suspects and have always done well with B&H in the past. But...having worked with ZGC and Zotz, I just wanted to drop them a quick plug.

First, Mizell and Guy and company at ZGC are world class in their knowledge and interaction and as basic humans. Building relationships is what it's all about in this business and that's just as important in the supply/technical side. You will never regret doing business with people who actually live and breathe your business/passion as opposed to those companies that simply profit from it.

As for Zotz, I've always had the philosophy that you don't judge people by their mistakes, but how they respond to them. In a recent deal for a new field audio package there was a little snafu with timing. Brian and company went out of their way to both make it right immediately and communicate at the level that big companies simply don't. Plus their prices are as good or better than the big boys.

For what it's worth...these two companies are great places to build those valuable relationships.
Jim Giberti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2003, 06:15 PM   #2
Obstreperous Rex

Jim -- glad to hear things worked out okay with the dealers who sponsor this board. Thanks for the endorsement, it's much appreciated!

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Chris Hurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2003, 11:29 AM   #3
Major Player

Mizell from ZGC comes through again and again for me, always friendly, always gets me my order on time. I've spent about 8,000 dollars there this past month and I don't regret any of it. I like ZGC because they are so helpful over the phone, unlike some of my experiences with B&H.

ZGC is where I will shop from here on out.
Brad Simmons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2003, 09:54 PM   #4
Regular Crew

dv.net sponsers

just purchased some items from zotz not only were they cheaper than b&h and service was even better. when i mentioned the dvinfo net deal they were offering ... i swear they even went more out of their way. I realize this isnt ebay but a great experience/knowledge/product line and supports my favorite board .. :).

m
Michel Brewer is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > Great Deals from DV Info Net Sponsors