Props for Zotz Digital... at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > Great Deals from DV Info Net Sponsors
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Great Deals from DV Info Net Sponsors
Your direct line to authorized DVi software and equipment vendors.

Old November 7th, 2007, 04:46 PM   #1
Major Player

Props for Zotz Digital...

Just wanted to give 3 cheers to Zotz digital after my Canon XH-A1 purchase. Brian has been great to deal with and answered my endless string of silly questions. The price was very competitive, and they threw in a free camera bag. (They also offer a UV Filter, but it was out of stock and I opted for the bag). I also ordered a FireStore FS-C from them. They offered a great price on that as well. Free FedEx shipping. (plus I'm just up I-5 from them, so it could be as little as one or two days).

I'm stoked! After having a crappy experience with a dealer closer to Portland, It was cool to find someone who not only beat the price, but was a lot nicer about it.

Jeremiah
Jeremiah Rickert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2007, 07:36 PM   #2
Inner Circle

Brian is indeed a true gentleman and a straight shooter. I've dealt with him on all my major purchases, and plan to do more in the near future.
Richard Alvarez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2007, 11:10 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Kudos to Brian, he is indeed for in depth within his field and can answer about any question you have and if he cannot answer it he will find an answer for you. True gentleman and great businessman.
Old February 16th, 2008, 08:34 PM   #4
Major Player

We are in the middle of what is a HUGE changeover purchase for us.

1. Going from Windows based NLE systems to an Apple Final Cut Pro system

2. Finally getting off the wait and see mode and going from SD to a fully capable HD system instead of workarounds and slow performance for HD.

Brian Longley and Jason have been very patient with a multitude of questions. We are not fully ready to leave go of our own experience and speed ability with Windows based NLE's while we learn FCP Studio, so Zotz is building us a BootCamp solution to help us to continue to be productive during the learning curve transition.

We also bought an XLH1 6X lense thru them and were very satisified with the transaction.

Highly recommend them.
John Richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2008, 03:04 PM   #5
Major Player

Just wanted to add to the kudos and appreciation list to the fellas at Zotz!

I emailed Brian wanting to buy a Canon WD-H43 wide angle lens for the HV30 (very hard to find), and he emailed right back saying they had one in their inventory. A few emails and phone calls later, a speedy transaction was made! The price of the wide angle was very, very competitive (including shipping) as well. They were also kind enough to switch from their regular shipper, Fedex, to UPS, to accomodate me.

Again, thanks to Brian and to Jason for a speedy and painless transaction.

Best,

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > Great Deals from DV Info Net Sponsors