B&H Photo Video - Page 4 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > Great Deals from DV Info Net Sponsors
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Great Deals from DV Info Net Sponsors
Your direct line to authorized DVi software and equipment vendors.

Old November 19th, 2009, 01:29 PM   #46
Major Player

New Yorkers are lucky

I must admit I have a bit of jealousy for all you fine folk living in New York that can go visit B&H any time you want. I have always had a hundred reasons to visit New York for pleasure (historical sites, theatre, restaurants, etc) but often debate visiting just to go to B&H, especially when I have a large PO. We use B&H online almost exclusively and have always had a great experience from information gathering, ordering, shipping, and the occasional RMA - the staff is top-notch. I do wish I could print out invoices from phone orders from my web profile but that is a minor thing. Just received a recent order from them last week and as always it was a positive experience.
Old November 23rd, 2009, 11:47 AM   #47
sponsor: B&H Photo-Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan Daugherty View Post
We use B&H online almost exclusively and have always had a great experience from information gathering, ordering, shipping, and the occasional RMA - the staff is top-notch.
Thank you. This is very gratifying and much appreciated.
Old January 18th, 2010, 04:41 PM   #48
New Boot

International

I bought some sound Gear from BH in a Monday, got it on Wednesday. And did I mentioned I live in Portugal? Canīt get any faster than that!
Jose Martins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2010, 12:44 PM   #49
Trustee

Great service to the UK

Hi,

Just to add my voice. I used B&H for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I ordered a Century Wide Angle lens on the Thursday, and the lens arrived on Monday morning here in this remote corner of the UK.

One reason was it was a bit cheaper, Ģ40 less than UK, even with shipping, duties tax etc. Also, it was in stock, which saved a lot of messing around with UK suppliers who would wait for weeks for it to come in.

Taxes and duties were not a problem. I chose the pre-payment option where I could pay all the UK duties in advance, and the parcel got to me so quickly you'd think they'd greased it!

Excellent service, truly excellent.
Mike Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2010, 01:29 PM   #50
Major Player

I have spent tens of thousands of dollars with B&H since about 2000 and have never had any problems. There were a couple instances where I ordered the wrong item and had absolutely no problems returning it for the correct one.

I have always been satisfied with B&H.
Old October 28th, 2010, 08:59 AM   #51
Wrangler

Those following this thread may notice a few recent posts are missing. Chris S. please continue that particular discussion with Henry by an alternate path; not really an issue to be worked out in the public forum. Thanks for understanding.
Pete Bauer is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > Great Deals from DV Info Net Sponsors