ZGC rules! - Page 3 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > Great Deals from DV Info Net Sponsors
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Great Deals from DV Info Net Sponsors
Your direct line to authorized DVi software and equipment vendors.

Old October 17th, 2003, 09:32 AM   #31
Sales: Reflecmedia

ZGC now has the DVX100

In expectation of the release of the Mini35 for the DVX100, ZGC now has limited availability of the Panasonic DVX100 and a few of it's accessories, including the 16:9 anamorphic adapter.

Give us a call or send an e-mail to sales@zgc.com for more info.
Old January 7th, 2004, 11:22 AM   #32
Sales: Reflecmedia

DVX100 Blowout at ZGC!!!!!!!!

Effective while stock lasts, ZGC is offering the Panasonic AG- DVX100 at blowout prices.

Units start at $2,800. No reasonable offer will be refused.

These ARE NOT grey market units.

These units are North American factory direct from an authorised Panasonic dealer and carry the full US warranty. They are unopened, new units.

Give us a call for more info and to check availability.

This offer is only valid while supplies last.

Cheers.
Old November 20th, 2006, 02:09 PM   #33
Major Player

A Visit with ZGC

I was on my way to New York City for a production seminar and I needed a new tripod. ZGC, a sponsor of this forum, is just off I80 and on the way, so I thought I would drop in and have a look at the tripods they had for sale.

I followed the driving directions on the ZGC website (very clear), found them in a semi-residential neighbourhood, and walked on in. ZGC does most of its business via the web and phone, so I don't think they are expecting to see many customers in the flesh.

Nevertheless they were very helpful, brought stock up for me to look at etc. A good experience that I can now reccomend. Bought the Cartoni Focus head with the A304 sticks. All very nice.
Peter Wiley is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > Great Deals from DV Info Net Sponsors