Helping Hands from 2015 - Page 5 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Helping Hands
Post a job, find a job, hire a crew, join a crew... seek out and deploy!

Old September 15th, 2015, 07:56 PM   #61
New Boot

EX1R with audio help in Austin, TX

Hi,
I am working a conference at large hotel in Austin Sept. 28,29,30th
Looking for similar camera/workflow to help out through out event.
Thanks,
Paul
Paul DeBaets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2015, 02:50 AM   #62
Tourist

Versatile composer looking for projects

Hi

My name is Sam Knights and I am a composer/producer looking for projects to work on. I studied Classical Music at Leeds College of Music, where I won the Composition Award, but that doesn't mean I'm a pompous classical musician; I have extensive experience with pop and rock bands too, so I am good at making almost any kind of music.

If you want to hear examples of my music, visit Home - the most relevant music for you will be under the Soundtrack/Ambient subcategory, but feel free to explore the rest of the site.

Can't wait to hear from some of you and get to work.

Sam
sdjknights@hotmail.com
Sam Knights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2015, 02:29 PM   #63
Trustee

Need shooter in Greenville, SC area Oct 30

Simple 1hr interview...need lights, audio (boom or lav/boom combo preferred) and C100/300 or similar for shallow DOF look. No DSLRS.
Contact me if available.
Rob@yipdogstudios.com
Old October 16th, 2015, 09:24 AM   #64
Major Player

Need a shooter near Knoxville TN

Anyone near Knoxville, and available next wednesday? (Oct 21)? Might have some more jobs coming up down there, so even if you're NOT available on the 21st, but are in the area, please let me know.

The work is instructional/seminar type of stuff.

Thanks!

Last edited by Mike Meyerson; October 16th, 2015 at 11:46 AM.
Mike Meyerson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 16th, 2015, 05:06 PM   #65
Major Player

Orlando Fl. shooter needed Nov.16-18

Title says it all. I need a shooter for a corporate gig in Orlando, FL from November 16th to 18th. Ideal candidate will have a Sony FS-100, FS-700, FS7 or similar camera and a good selection of lenses, or at least one long zoom. Please let me know your day rate, audio/video gear and your corporate experience.

Thanks in advance.
Oren Arieli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 19th, 2015, 11:46 AM   #66
Major Player

Re: Orlando Fl. shooter needed Nov.16-18

PM sent. Thanks!
Patrick Janka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2015, 11:16 AM   #67
Inner Circle

Corp Event in Camas, WA (Portland, OR market)

On November 17th, my employer needs a shooter/editor to do a one day, quick-turnaround job. I normally do this job, but won't be available. We will pay market rates.

We expect three visits: 1) To discuss the job, see the setup, equipment, etc. 2) To shoot the event, which will be 90 minutes long, and 3) To return any hard drives, cards, etc after the edit and to deliver the edited video, if not already delivered online.

We have the equipment and are open to you bringing your own, familiar gear. The shoot is of a speaker at a lectern, the audience, and PowerPoint slides. We typically use a small-chip camera for a locked down wide shot that also records continuous audio, a 5D2 with 70-200/2.8L IS II lens that is operated live, and the PowerPoint slides. Like The Daily Show, I typically pan the talent to the side when I want to key the PowerPoint slides over the shoulder and pan back when I want to focus on the speaker. I'll also try to get the audience member, if somebody stands to be recognized by the speaker. The 5D2 has a 12 minute limit, so you need to turn off/on the power regularly, during lulls.

We have two ellipsoid lights that we place on the sides to light the talent. Other than that, we use the available light.

The edit needs fast turnaround. Use the wide shot as the master. Add the tight shot, tight shot with PowerPoint over the shoulder, or full-frame PowerPoint, depending on the context of the moment. The good news is that the edit decisions are fairly obvious. The bad news is that it's an intense job to turn around 90 minutes of edited video quickly. One needs to balance speed and perfection. Do a simple mix on the audio to ensure that the dialog levels are consistent, render, and deliver.

We can provide an example video so you can see what's expected. However, note that these are private company meetings, so the information is confidential.

If interested, please contact Scott Ross and me with your contact information and your shooting/editing experience.

Jon Fairhurst - jonf [aat] sharplabs [doot] com
Scott Ross - sross [aat] sharplabs [doot] com
Old October 28th, 2015, 04:56 PM   #68
Inner Circle

Re: Corp Event in Camas, WA (Portland, OR market)

Update: We've connected with a video professional who will take on the job. Unless we encounter unexpected events, this posting is closed.

Chalk up another win for DV Info!
Old November 2nd, 2015, 10:24 AM   #69
New Boot

Can you help me with DVD authoring?

Hi, I have a wedding I've shot and edited (in Adobe Premiere). I'm out of the country for a while though and need to create 3 DVD versions and send them to the couple in Texas.

Can someone help me with the following -

- Use some sort of typical wedding menu (I think there will be about 6 chapters)

- Print the DVD/jewel case with whatever your usual bells and whistles are.

- Send the 3 DVDs out.

The idea here is that you're a wedding videographer who creates DVDs all the time so you're just replicating what you normally do with the video I'll send you.

If you're interested, please send me a quote with what this would cost.
Joe Spitzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 3rd, 2015, 12:22 PM   #70
Major Player

Dallas/Richardson TX help Dec 3 & 4

I have a corporate shoot that requires some lighting/support gear and possible grip work. If you are interested and available, please PM me.

Equipment we're looking for is Kino (type) case lights, LED panel lights, modifiers (scrims/flags), c-stands, sandbags. Flying in with gear is no fun, so I'd rather rent or hire locally.

Thanks.
Oren Arieli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2015, 11:20 AM   #71
Major Player

Need Audio Pro Nashua, NH This Monday

I need to hire an audio person with equipment for a shoot in Nashua, NH this Monday. Looking for least intrusive setup to record two people at front and 25 people in a semi-circle around them. Would need mixer and mics (5 boundry? 2 shotgun or lavs?).
Old November 12th, 2015, 11:10 AM   #72
Major Player

Camera Operator with Gimbal Needed for Music Video Shoot in Philadelphia

Looking for someone with a Ronin or equivalent gimbal that will support a C100. Shooting on 12/15 in central Philly (indoors) from 4:00-10:00PM. Please respond with rates if interested.

Thanks- Art
Old November 12th, 2015, 03:53 PM   #73
Inner Circle

Youth Football Game - Dallas 11/15 3:00

Hello,

I am looking for a shooter for this Sunday in Dallas at 3:00. This is a youth football game where the team wants the footage uploaded to Hudl. So no editing, just stop and start at the whistles then upload the footage when you get home.

Outdoors, tripod and 720p60. Thanks and please contact me asap!
Tim Polster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2015, 04:01 PM   #74
Inner Circle

Re: Youth Football Game - Dallas 11/15 3:00

Found a shooter. Job filled.
Tim Polster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2015, 06:03 PM   #75
Regular Crew

Re: Someone in Michigan that knows EX1r

still looking for help and willing to pay
Michael C. Ray is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands