DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   High Definition Video Editing Solutions (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/high-definition-video-editing-solutions/)
-   -   How to remove the Main Concept Logo?? NEED YOUR HELP!! (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/high-definition-video-editing-solutions/127601-how-remove-main-concept-logo-need-your-help.html)

Stefan Hoefinger August 7th, 2008 11:47 AM

How to remove the Main Concept Logo?? NEED YOUR HELP!!

Hey!

I´ve got some MXF footage from the EX1. I converted it with the Sony Software to MXF but when I drag the MXF files into Premiere CS3 or Vegas 8 Pro - there is this disturbing Main Concept Watermark!! How can I remove that mark??

It is the original Premiere Pro CS3 and Vegas.

A friend gave me the MainConcept 3.1 MPEG Pro HD Plug-in and the MainConcept H264 Encoder. But I dont know how to install it, that the watermark disappears?

How can I remove that watermark?? I need to remove it the next days because my client needs the result in a week!

THANKS A LOT AND GOD BLESS!

Bob Hart August 7th, 2008 11:54 AM

The Mainconcept software you have may be the demonstration version which was a free download from their website when I visited there some time ago.

To get rid of the Mainconcept logo you may need to buy the product.

Stefan Hoefinger August 7th, 2008 11:57 AM

hm ok and which mainconcept software is it that i have to buy? they have different kind of main concept software.

or can i just reomve this mc plugin and put an other free converter in it?

THANKS!

Bob Hart August 9th, 2008 11:43 AM

I never did buy the product and register as the logo was no problem for me for the clips I upload and probably a bit of cross-promotion on YouTube for Mainconcept as a payback for the demo plug-in being a freebie.

I have since lost the original download from my softarch folder during some careless housekeeping and cannot now identify the actual download version for you for which I apologise.

George Kroonder August 9th, 2008 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stefan Hoefinger (Post 917764)
I´ve got some MXF footage from the EX1. I converted it with the Sony Software to MXF but when I drag the MXF files into Premiere CS3 or Vegas 8 Pro - there is this disturbing Main Concept Watermark!! How can I remove that mark??

The Clip Browser 2 can convert to several MFX formats, most of which requre you to buy a plugin pack from Mainconcept to get rid of the watermark.

You do not need them if you convert to "MXF for NLE" format.

You will need to re-export the files, either with the option above of after you have purchased the plugins to get a watermark-free export.

George/

Stefan Hoefinger August 9th, 2008 03:31 PM

Oohh Mr Kroonder!!!!

Thanks A Lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gosh You Don Not Know How Happy I Am!!!

So now exported for NLE in premiere cs3 without water mark but when i play it is not really flowing but extremly stagnant and halting. any tricks to edit that more flowing?

Thank You And God Bless!

George Kroonder August 9th, 2008 04:35 PM

Glad to have been of assistance. As for the playback; it sounds like your PC may not be up to the task.

You should have a dual-cpu/multi-core system, enough memory (>2GB) and a supported graphics/video card to edit HD. If your system meets these requirements there may be another issue...

George/

Stefan Hoefinger August 9th, 2008 04:39 PM

yeah i think so! i've a 2GB Ram and Intel Centrino Laptop! I know that my laptop is too slow for editing such footage but i hoped that there are some tricks to do that all faster ;)

Other question: I've an avi with 2 GB and i need to compress it (maybe with xvid codec) to a 300MB avi! Which programme can I use? I have the pocket divx encoder but I doesnt work on my computer?! I dont know why but are there other programs? I couldnt find any but I need it now until tomorrow morning?

THANKS A LOT!!!

Perrone Ford August 9th, 2008 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stefan Hoefinger (Post 918634)
yeah i think so! i've a 2GB Ram and Intel Centrino Laptop! I know that my laptop is too slow for editing such footage but i hoped that there are some tricks to do that all faster ;)

Centrino laptop is going to be too slow to playback a full HD stream.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stefan Hoefinger (Post 918634)
Other question: I've an avi with 2 GB and i need to compress it (maybe with xvid codec) to a 300MB avi! Which programme can I use? I have the pocket divx encoder but I doesnt work on my computer?! I dont know why but are there other programs? I couldnt find any but I need it now until tomorrow morning?

THANKS A LOT!!!

Bring the AVI into Vegas, and export from there into whatever you need.

George Kroonder August 10th, 2008 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perrone Ford (Post 918722)
Bring the AVI into Vegas, and export from there into whatever you need.

That pretty much goes for Premiere as well...

George/

Buba Kastorski April 29th, 2012 03:02 PM

Re: How to remove the Main Concept Logo?? NEED YOUR HELP!!

and if i am already converted files to MXF?
is there a way to get rid of the logo?

Arnie Schlissel April 30th, 2012 02:16 PM

Re: How to remove the Main Concept Logo?? NEED YOUR HELP!!

The logo is "burnt" in to the footage, you don't remove it. You need to pay for the encoder & re-encode from the original source. You will throw away or replace the footage with the logo.