How to remove the Main Concept Logo?? NEED YOUR HELP!! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > High Definition Video Editing Solutions
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

High Definition Video Editing Solutions
For all HD formats including HDV, HDCAM, DVCPRO HD and others.

Old August 7th, 2008, 11:47 AM   #1
Regular Crew

How to remove the Main Concept Logo?? NEED YOUR HELP!!

Hey!

I´ve got some MXF footage from the EX1. I converted it with the Sony Software to MXF but when I drag the MXF files into Premiere CS3 or Vegas 8 Pro - there is this disturbing Main Concept Watermark!! How can I remove that mark??

It is the original Premiere Pro CS3 and Vegas.

A friend gave me the MainConcept 3.1 MPEG Pro HD Plug-in and the MainConcept H264 Encoder. But I dont know how to install it, that the watermark disappears?

How can I remove that watermark?? I need to remove it the next days because my client needs the result in a week!

THANKS A LOT AND GOD BLESS!
Stefan Hoefinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 7th, 2008, 11:54 AM   #2
Inner Circle

The Mainconcept software you have may be the demonstration version which was a free download from their website when I visited there some time ago.

To get rid of the Mainconcept logo you may need to buy the product.
Bob Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 7th, 2008, 11:57 AM   #3
Regular Crew

hm ok and which mainconcept software is it that i have to buy? they have different kind of main concept software.

or can i just reomve this mc plugin and put an other free converter in it?

THANKS!
Old August 9th, 2008, 11:43 AM   #4
Inner Circle

I never did buy the product and register as the logo was no problem for me for the clips I upload and probably a bit of cross-promotion on YouTube for Mainconcept as a payback for the demo plug-in being a freebie.

I have since lost the original download from my softarch folder during some careless housekeeping and cannot now identify the actual download version for you for which I apologise.

Last edited by Bob Hart; August 9th, 2008 at 11:43 AM. Reason: error
Bob Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2008, 02:46 PM   #5
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan Hoefinger View Post
I´ve got some MXF footage from the EX1. I converted it with the Sony Software to MXF but when I drag the MXF files into Premiere CS3 or Vegas 8 Pro - there is this disturbing Main Concept Watermark!! How can I remove that mark??
The Clip Browser 2 can convert to several MFX formats, most of which requre you to buy a plugin pack from Mainconcept to get rid of the watermark.

You do not need them if you convert to "MXF for NLE" format.

You will need to re-export the files, either with the option above of after you have purchased the plugins to get a watermark-free export.

George/
George Kroonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2008, 03:31 PM   #6
Regular Crew

Oohh Mr Kroonder!!!!

Thanks A Lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gosh You Don Not Know How Happy I Am!!!

So now exported for NLE in premiere cs3 without water mark but when i play it is not really flowing but extremly stagnant and halting. any tricks to edit that more flowing?

Thank You And God Bless!
Old August 9th, 2008, 04:35 PM   #7
Major Player

Glad to have been of assistance. As for the playback; it sounds like your PC may not be up to the task.

You should have a dual-cpu/multi-core system, enough memory (>2GB) and a supported graphics/video card to edit HD. If your system meets these requirements there may be another issue...

George/
Old August 9th, 2008, 04:39 PM   #8
Regular Crew

yeah i think so! i've a 2GB Ram and Intel Centrino Laptop! I know that my laptop is too slow for editing such footage but i hoped that there are some tricks to do that all faster ;)

Other question: I've an avi with 2 GB and i need to compress it (maybe with xvid codec) to a 300MB avi! Which programme can I use? I have the pocket divx encoder but I doesnt work on my computer?! I dont know why but are there other programs? I couldnt find any but I need it now until tomorrow morning?

THANKS A LOT!!!
Old August 9th, 2008, 11:29 PM   #9
Inner Circle

Quote:
yeah i think so! i've a 2GB Ram and Intel Centrino Laptop! I know that my laptop is too slow for editing such footage but i hoped that there are some tricks to do that all faster ;)
Centrino laptop is going to be too slow to playback a full HD stream.

Quote:
Other question: I've an avi with 2 GB and i need to compress it (maybe with xvid codec) to a 300MB avi! Which programme can I use? I have the pocket divx encoder but I doesnt work on my computer?! I dont know why but are there other programs? I couldnt find any but I need it now until tomorrow morning?

THANKS A LOT!!!
Bring the AVI into Vegas, and export from there into whatever you need.
Old August 10th, 2008, 02:48 AM   #10
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perrone Ford View Post
Bring the AVI into Vegas, and export from there into whatever you need.
That pretty much goes for Premiere as well...

George/
Old April 29th, 2012, 03:02 PM   #11
Trustee

Re: How to remove the Main Concept Logo?? NEED YOUR HELP!!

and if i am already converted files to MXF?
is there a way to get rid of the logo?
Old April 30th, 2012, 02:16 PM   #12
Major Player

Re: How to remove the Main Concept Logo?? NEED YOUR HELP!!

The logo is "burnt" in to the footage, you don't remove it. You need to pay for the encoder & re-encode from the original source. You will throw away or replace the footage with the logo.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > High Definition Video Editing Solutions