Pinnacle 12 Ultimate sound problem at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > High Definition Video Editing Solutions

High Definition Video Editing Solutions
For all HD formats including HDV, HDCAM, DVCPRO HD and others.

Old July 17th, 2009, 03:45 AM   #1
Major Player

Pinnacle 12 Ultimate sound problem

This is a basic software that can not compete with the expensive softwares i know ,but i am getting a lot of trouble with sound, at times after a project is rendered it gives distorted sound in parts of the film, never the whole film, it sounds like the sound repeating itself,re rendering can cure the problem if not turning the pc off before rendering again may do.
No one i know or have heard of experinces this so i wondered if anyone here has.Any help would be welcome.

And i forgot to say it only happens rendering to hdv tape but avchd or bd if not first made on tape and then captured and then rendered as whole single clip film crashes.

Last edited by Martyn Hull; July 17th, 2009 at 04:48 AM.
Martyn Hull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2009, 06:29 AM   #2
Major Player

Martyn,

Have you posted in the Pinnacle Support forums at Video editing software and hardware, PC TV Tuner and video transfer industry leader Pinnacle Systems. If you haven't been there before, look under the support tab at the top of the home page for the Forums link.

There are a lot of very knowledgeable people there who posibly could help. There are also a lot of previous posts to search through that might contain your answer.

I use Studio extensively and have had some sound issues recently (but not related to your problem). I was very appreciative of the depth of the help that I received from several people.

Phil
Phil Murray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2009, 09:23 AM   #3
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Murray View Post
Martyn,

Have you posted in the Pinnacle Support forums at Video editing software and hardware, PC TV Tuner and video transfer industry leader Pinnacle Systems. If you haven't been there before, look under the support tab at the top of the home page for the Forums link.

There are a lot of very knowledgeable people there who posibly could help. There are also a lot of previous posts to search through that might contain your answer.

I use Studio extensively and have had some sound issues recently (but not related to your problem). I was very appreciative of the depth of the help that I received from several people.

Phil
Thanks very much Phil, i did not know about the site and will look into it.
Martyn Hull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2009, 10:12 AM   #4
Trustee

I wish these Marketing guys would acquire at least some form of honesty. If you believe all you read, there are "only Industry Leaders" and no competing firms.
Harm Millaard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2009, 08:06 PM   #5
Major Player

Harm,

I had no idea what you were talking about at first. It wasn't until I looked closely that I saw the name that had been applied (by Pinnacle) to the simple link (pinnaclesys.com) that I had listed. I didn't realize it would end up showing as it did.

I'm not sure if it's all that dishonest, though. I would be willing to bet that Pinnacle is an industry leader in the field of consumer video products.

Phil
Phil Murray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2009, 08:31 PM   #6
Inner Circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Murray View Post
I would be willing to bet that Pinnacle is an industry leader in the field of consumer video products.
Sort of in the same way that everyone gets a trophy on the soccer team.
Adam Gold is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > High Definition Video Editing Solutions