Update to iMovie 08 Guide in the JVC HD7 Handbook at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC Everio GZ-HD and GZ-HM Series
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

JVC Everio GZ-HD and GZ-HM Series
JVC's Everio Series 3CCD High Definition MPEG2 camcorders.

Old April 25th, 2008, 07:22 PM   #1
HDV Cinema

Update to iMovie 08 Guide in the JVC HD7 Handbook

I've just emailed an update to all (hopefully) those who bought my "JVC GZ-HD7 Handbook" after I revised it to include a Guide to editing with iMovie 08.

The PDF file I mailed to you contains an enhanced set of "Fifty Editing Tips" plus a better and more complete set of Export instructions. It now also includes instructions for uploading HD to vimo.com/HD.

1) If you downloaded an HD7 Handbook with an iMovie 08 Guide, but didn't receive an update. Please email me.

2) If you are using iMovie 08 -- please post your opinion of Apple's new NLE. I find it works very well with both JVC's original HD1 video (720p30) captured by FireWire as well as HD7 imported TOD files.

3) Is anyone burning BD or HD DVD discs?

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC Everio GZ-HD and GZ-HM Series