Gz-hd7? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC Everio GZ-HD and GZ-HM Series
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

JVC Everio GZ-HD and GZ-HM Series
JVC's Everio Series 3CCD High Definition MPEG2 camcorders.

Old May 14th, 2008, 12:52 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Gz-hd7?

My XL1 is getting old, and im looking for something new [but dont have enough, nor do i film enough to warrant buying an XL-H1] I was at Best Buy today and saw the JVC GZ-HD7 on sale for $649 (!!!) its normally around 1500-1600, as far as i've seen -- i read some reviews and it falls short on some things, but overall it looks like a good deal from the sale price alone. It'll make a nice addition, and may even replace my XL1, since I no longer do video as much as I used to.

can anyone gimme a quick rundown on their likes/dislikes? i've been poking around the forums for a bit, but it would help me if i could get it all here because i have a limited time to act on this deal [end of the week, unless they sell out]

Thanks!
Bryan Gateb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2008, 07:28 AM   #2
New Boot

Whoa!

All I can say is for 649, if you don't buy it your dumb. I'll have to check out my local Best Buy because at that price I'm going to get a second.
Jeff Nyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2008, 11:46 AM   #3
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Nyman View Post
All I can say is for 649, if you don't buy it your dumb. I'll have to check out my local Best Buy because at that price I'm going to get a second.
well then that settles it :) gonna swing by today. :D
Bryan Gateb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2008, 05:53 AM   #4
Major Player

damn! How do you Americans always get the best deals!!??

Let me think… how much would it cost to fly over there and find one of these stores…
Wayne Avanson is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC Everio GZ-HD and GZ-HM Series