HD7 Buyers? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC Everio GZ-HD and GZ-HM Series

JVC Everio GZ-HD and GZ-HM Series
JVC's Everio Series 3CCD High Definition MPEG2 camcorders.

Old November 6th, 2008, 12:49 AM   #1
New Boot

HD7 Buyers?

I need to sell this camera. Not because I don't like it- It's great, just got in over my head a little with the functionality of it. We want to get a nice still camera and can't afford it until we part with this one. It has been used a total of about 5 hours and doesn't have a scratch on it. Has never been dropped, wet, ..... or anything, always kept in a case, and works like a champ. I want $700 for and it will come with an additional 5 hour battery, external charger, and a small JVC camera case for the HD7. The battery and charger are worth $150 at least and they're yours. Thought I would try here first before trying other means. I live in the North Dallas area but will ship at my expense if needed. Post back if you are interested or know anyone who is. As most of you know its a great camera and might be a steal for someone. I think I paid almost $1200 for it a year ago. Thanks everybody!
Chad M. Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2008, 02:55 PM   #2
Major Player

camera

just wondered what kind of camera you are looking for...
Old November 14th, 2008, 10:45 PM   #3
New Boot

I'm looking to get a Nikon D60-ish type of camera. Not too fancy but not just a little power shot like we have now. I'm still shopping around. There always seems to be good deals on the bodies, but the lenses are what get you in cost-at least that seems to be the trend thus far. And unfortunately for me, I don't have any lenses.
Chad M. Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2009, 10:18 AM   #4
Regular Crew

Chad,

had you sold this unit yet?

best regards,

Mark Cinense

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC Everio GZ-HD and GZ-HM Series