Loose Handle On Hd100 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems

JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
GY-HD 100 & 200 series ProHD HDV camcorders & decks.

Old November 26th, 2007, 07:50 AM   #1
Inner Circle

Loose Handle On Hd100

Does anyone have a hint on how to tighten the handle back down or is this a job for the serviceman only.

The handle is doing a little more than standard duty as the cam has an IDX style v mount battery system on back and Mini35-400 attached most times.
Bob Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 26th, 2007, 10:22 AM   #2
Trustee

it depends on your level of skill with a screwdriver, and it you have all the correct tools. basically you remove the tape side of the camera which is about 10 screws, including the tape door. then the 2 bolts which need to be tightened should be right in front of you. I am not certain if you need to access the other side, but I think if you open the one side, you can tighten it up. a drop of lokctite might not be a bad idea either. simple job if you have the skills and tools.
Steve Oakley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2007, 07:54 AM   #3
Inner Circle

Steve.

Thank you for your helpful and timely reply. I'll pass it on the the owner operator.

Regards.
Bob Hart is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems