New Music video shot w/ JVC HD111e + 35mm adaptor - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems

JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
GY-HD 100 & 200 series ProHD HDV camcorders & decks.

Old March 2nd, 2009, 07:27 AM   #16
Trustee

Hi there Simon
I know this thread is old now but if you still look at it then maybe you could tell us what lighting you used and where. (You mention extra lighting in a previous post) Also how you managed working in the street with all the problems that comes with this. OH and any info on how you rigged the camera for the car shot with the guy running !?

Many thanks

I still think this video is great in SO many ways!

Mat
Mat Thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 2nd, 2009, 10:29 PM   #17
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat Thompson View Post
OH and any info on how you rigged the camera for the car shot with the guy running !?
I think I can answer that question - it's simple - sit in a trunk of an SUV or a minivan with the tailgate opened. Camera is mounted on a low tripod and secured with sandbags. Did that few time at speeds up to 60mph.
Lukas Siewior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2009, 05:14 AM   #18
Trustee

Hi Lukas
I would have expected to see more vibrations, shot movement if the camera was mounted on the vehicle body. I guess what I was getting at was whether any stabiliser was used !?
Mat Thompson is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems