S-4010J Dual Battery Extender at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
GY-HD 100 & 200 series ProHD HDV camcorders & decks.

Old April 6th, 2009, 09:12 AM   #1
Regular Crew

S-4010J Dual Battery Extender

Hi. I would like to ask anyone who has ever used this unit. It is a kind of bracket that fits in the battery compartment of an HD100 and then 2 normal batteries fit onto it. My question is, when one battery has run out and the camera is working on the other battery, is it possible to change the first battery without the camera switching off? And when the 2nd battery has run out, you change it and so on without ever switching off the camera. Hope I explained well what I intend to say!!
George Palmier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2009, 01:49 PM   #2
New Boot

Hi George,

the Swit Dual Battery Extender can handle the battery changes without breaking power to your camera. i use this for 3 weeks and its works wonderfull. You can change the battery on "port1" when "port2" is active (by flashing the led on port2) and otherwise.

I get this from globalmediapro for 120€ without Import-Tax.

I hope my description will be helpfull.

Greets
Thomas Klausnitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2009, 11:57 AM   #3
Regular Crew

Thanks a lot for your reply. That is exactly what I wanted to know. Many thanks once again
George Palmier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2009, 01:17 PM   #4
Regular Crew

I just received my adapter and love it. Many thanks to the people on the forum who let me know about this adapter! I bought 6 of the Roofer batteries and I am good to go. This is much more cost effective than the expensive adapters and batteries.
Tom Koveleskie is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems