First Attempt at 35mm filmout with the HD-100 - Page 3 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
GY-HD 100 & 200 series ProHD HDV camcorders & decks.

Old November 13th, 2005, 08:04 PM   #31
Major Player

HD100 Guide Book

Steve,

How close are you to have finished and ready to sell your "Guide For HDV Shooting with the HD100"? I cannot wait to get a hold of it ASAP! There are so many variables available in this camera that your guide should help us to sort them out in a methodical way that makes sense...

Regards,

Luis
Luis Otero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2005, 08:22 PM   #32
HDV Cinema

My goal is 12-10 when I leave for India. But, If I get an XL H1 for review that will delay me til XMAS. AND, WE ARE ALL INTERESTED IN WHAT 24F REALLY IS.
Old November 13th, 2005, 08:35 PM   #33
Major Player

OK. If the 24F is the same as the Sony, we know upfront is crap. I have tried and it still is so video look. The big difference is the progresive acquisition. I do not undersand why they do not get it. It is so easy to go from 720P to 1080i without lost in resolution, not applicable for the other way around. I really do not understand how those big engineers cannot comprehend it. Progressive acquisition, 24P, good lighting, well thought composition and good sound = great outcome footage, IMHO. They have under their control the first two. The rest is the cinematography craft...

Respectfully,

Luis
Luis Otero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2005, 08:54 PM   #34
HDV Cinema

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis Otero
OK. If the 24F is the same as the Sony, we know upfront is crap.
Tuesday, a new edition of HDV@Work will appear -- subscribe at videosystems.com -- and it will have a major story on the Canon and 24F.

I can't say more now, but folks will definitely want to catch this issue.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems