The JVC HD100U tests with other HD cameras - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
GY-HD 100 & 200 series ProHD HDV camcorders & decks.

Old January 13th, 2006, 07:20 PM   #16
Wrangler

I agree with Rob, pretty much.

There's an awful lot of noise already from this test, and I saw it coming 2 days ago.

While I'm flattered that people want and listen to my opinion, it is 100% true that opinions are subjective and that many things are subject to interpretation. I'd go so far to say that only very few things will be "proven" when the proceeds of the test get posted, and people in the end will argue even what I considered to be ridiculously clear (the results of some res tests, in particular).

The biggest thing that I came away with from the tests is that I am no longer uncertain as to whether or not my HD100 purchase was wise. It held up under scrutiny extremely well, and any areas in performance that were not best in class, were right up there. To me, for my purposes, the HD100 was in fact the best thing I could have gotten.
Old January 13th, 2006, 07:47 PM   #17
Major Player

Nate,

That is music to my ears, even though I felt that way myself, but you are much more qualified to give technical opinions that I, so I value yours very much.

Thanks for taking the time to answer.

Duke
Brian Duke is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems