Timecode is feezing at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
GY-HD 100 & 200 series ProHD HDV camcorders & decks.

Old April 7th, 2006, 11:07 AM   #1
New Boot

Timecode is feezing

I have been capturing footage shot in 24p with the advanced pulldown in FCP.
I'm on my fourth tape, and the timecode will sometimes freeze during playback, but the tape plays on. It dosent always freeze and its never in the same spot. But any time i try to capture in FCP it always freezes, so will not capture. Is there any way to get this footage onto FCP? I dont care about keeping the timecode, I just need the footage!! Please help, it is an emergency!!!
Mason
Mason Dixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2006, 12:03 PM   #2
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason Dixon
I have been capturing footage shot in 24p with the advanced pulldown in FCP.
I'm on my fourth tape, and the timecode will sometimes freeze during playback, but the tape plays on. It dosent always freeze and its never in the same spot. But any time i try to capture in FCP it always freezes, so will not capture. Is there any way to get this footage onto FCP? I dont care about keeping the timecode, I just need the footage!! Please help, it is an emergency!!!
Mason
Mason,

Set your device control setting to either none or uncontrolable device.

Then use capture now to get your footage.

It should work.

Dan Weber
Daniel Weber is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems