Anyone use the PortaBrace CC-325-P camera case? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems

JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
GY-HD 100 & 200 series ProHD HDV camcorders & decks.

Old November 21st, 2006, 03:19 PM   #1
New Boot

Anyone use the PortaBrace CC-325-P camera case?

I'm considering purchasing the PortaBrace CC-325-P quick-draw camera case for my HD110.

http://www.portabrace.com/product_detail_A.php?id=3397

Anyone use this case? How is it? Will it work with the Anton Bauer battery attachment?
Eric Susch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2006, 03:29 PM   #2
Inner Circle

While I don't have the camera in question I do use the older version of the bag. I used it with both a JVC5000 and a Sony DSR250, with AB batteries, a wireless receiver "permanently" attached, 1 battery on the cam, 3 in the end pocket (Dionic 90s) in the big side pouch I keep my AB light, headphones, a roll of gaffers tape an my WA lens attachment (small end in the hole of the roll of tape. In the other side pocket I keep a body pak with mic, a plugin transmitter another shotgun mic. I also have an accessory bag from PB that I clip to the strap to keep extra dry cells, head cleaning tape, lens brush and cloth and a small bag of various audio connectors. Oh yeah, there are 2 inside pockets, I keep tapes in 1 and a couple of XLRs and a white card in the other. There is also an outside pocket behind the big pocket that I think I could keep my lunch in. :-)
The bag has served me very well for a long time and will work with pretty much any camera. The best part though is the aluminum protector for the VF.
Great bag!
Don
Don Bloom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2006, 09:51 PM   #3
Regular Crew

just purchased

I just bought this Porta Brace bag and it fits my HD110u like a charm and there is plenty of room with the Anton Bauer battery and the ultra light. It's rugged too.
Sal C. Martin is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems