Oh No, another question... this time about the LCD screen at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems

JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
GY-HD 100 & 200 series ProHD HDV camcorders & decks.

Old December 6th, 2006, 10:58 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Oh No, another question... this time about the LCD screen

remember, I just bought this camera (HD110) and have only a few days working with it, having just switched from the HVX200,

so, this seems a little strange to me... in order to see the data in the LCD screen with the picture, I'm supposed to press the Display button to cycle thru picture, data (large) and picture + data.
However, I only get picture, data Large, and picture with 16:9/4:3 lines. The only way I can get the data + picture to show up is to press the VCR button, where the data does show up, then switch back to camera.

Is this right?

as always, thanks for your advice!!
BT Corwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2006, 11:12 PM   #2
Wrangler

Try pressing the menu button to cycle through the amount of data shown on-screen.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems