Hero 3 Black Wirless won't turn off at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Most Recent Additions... > Micro / POV Camera Systems

Micro / POV Camera Systems
Covering the GoPro HERO and other small Point-Of-View video cameras.

Old May 10th, 2015, 11:42 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Hero 3 Black Wirless won't turn off

I have a GoPro HERO 3 black edition only used it 8 or 9 times went to use it and the battery was flat not unusual havent used for about 2 months put another genuine battery in and started it up all good turned off after testing, the blue light for wireless access would not turn off I had to take out battery. Turned camera on again the wireless light was on, turned wirless off, then turned camera off again straight away wireless light came back on and would not turn off.Wirless only turns off when camera is on? I tried fixing by updating the firmware and wireless setting using the go pro site which went successfully but made no differance wireless will not turn off just keeps going till battery is flat. sent a query to GoPro support got a job number with the reply they would get back on 1-2 business days didnt hear anything for over 2 weeks, the reply was a survey "We see that you recently got in touch with our Customer Support Team. Are we all good?" which i replied no still have not heard from them.
Has anyone else had this problem with ther GoPro Hero 3 Black and have you found a fix for this problem
Mark Owens is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Most Recent Additions... > Micro / POV Camera Systems