Sequential Shots in HD2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > (MPG4) Sanyo Xacti (all models)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

(MPG4) Sanyo Xacti (all models)
A compact 720p MPEG4 digital media camera recording to SD Card.

Old April 25th, 2007, 02:52 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Sequential Shots in HD2

I received my HD2 and the first thing I noticed is that the High Sensitivity button replaced the sequential shots.

After playing with the settings I found that is possible to take sequential shots...but only at 640x480. This is very disappointing for me...I always take pictures using the sequential option, I like to take a bunch and pick the best photos.

Anybody found a way of taking sequential photos in the other photo modes?

What were they thinking!! only sequential at 640x480!! what is the purpose of that?? and you can only take 10 at that poor resolution!!...

Update:

I called Sanyo and they confirmed that the sequential mode is only for 640x480.... I am going to try to escalate this issue with them.

Also I noticed that Sanyo's CES press release states that the HD2 is capable of:

"- Rapid 7.1-megapixel sequential still shooting"

Last edited by Felipe Del Villar; April 25th, 2007 at 03:27 PM.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > (MPG4) Sanyo Xacti (all models)