NewBlue Motion Bundle for US$99 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > NewBlueFX plug-ins
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

NewBlueFX plug-ins
Stabilzer, blends, effects and more for Mac & PC editors.

Old October 27th, 2011, 02:46 PM   #1
New Boot

NewBlue Motion Bundle for US$99

Sony is now offering this new software bundle together with NewBlueFX for those who have already bought Vegas Pro 11. Now for the price of US$99.95, you can get both NewBlueFX Motion Effects and Motion Blend bundled together.

I am wondering if someone can recommend the usefulness of these 2 software packages? It seems that they work best with the new NewBlueFX Titler Pro?
Kim Fong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2011, 11:52 PM   #2
Old Boot

Re: NewBlue Motion Bundle for US$99

Yup, been thinking the same. Waiting for a response from anyone.

Grazie
Graham Bernard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 28th, 2011, 06:19 AM   #3
Inner Circle

I recommend you download the trial versions and check them out for yourself.

The Motion Effects package contains effects I use on the rare occasions I want to simulate handheld camera movement, dream transitions, ripples, motion blur, waves etc. The transitions in Motion Blends, on the other hand, I use a lot, particularly in title sequences and for bringing on lower thirds and other text and graphics. In particular Roll and Zoom find their way into a lot of my productions.

Whether or not you use Titler Pro, there are some very handy transitions and effects in these bundles, with a good selection of presets. Of course some of the plugins you will probably never use.

I'll point out (again) that although I am not a NewBlue employee I do create tutorials for them, so my opinion is biased!
Ian Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 13th, 2011, 09:16 AM   #4
Major Player

Is this offer still available for Vegas Pro 11 new purchases?
Troy Davis is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > NewBlueFX plug-ins