Nexto NVS 2500 firmware version 1.21 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > Nexto DI Mobile Storage Solutions

Nexto DI Mobile Storage Solutions
Pro Video NVS2500 and other Nexto DI location backup devices.

Old October 5th, 2010, 09:29 PM   #1
Major Player

Nexto NVS 2500 firmware version 1.21

I recently purchased a Nexto NVS 2500 for backing up both video and still files. Included free was a Nexto 2700 as part of a promotion. Both units worked well although the legibility of the 2700’s display leaves something to be desired.

The first hiccup was that at one stage I could not turn the 2500 off. This was solved by using a paper clip to activate the well-hidden reset button. I thank the agent for reminding me of this feature. The agent could provide no explanation for the problem (it has not recurred) but suggested that the firmware version should be updated from 1.07 to 1.21 and emailed the update which so far I have not been able to install on my MacBook Pro despite suggestions.

I am somewhat disappointed at having being sold “old stock” (the agent’s words) even though he had supplied it to my dealer only a few hours before I picked it up.

Does anyone know of a site where I can down load this update preferably without the purchase of more computer software?
Alastair Traill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2010, 04:47 PM   #2
Major Player

I have answered my own question. The 1.21 upgrade can be downloaded from Nexto NVS2500 | camera department
Alastair Traill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2010, 07:20 PM   #3
New Boot

Newer Firmware for NVS2500

Please don't upadate the "v1.21 firmware'.
( the firmware is not stable , has a critical bug)

Please visit to NextoDI's Homepage and download newer firmware "v1.22".(bug fixed)

Download page for all supports
Nexto DI - Next Generation Storage with Digital Interface

Download page for "v1.22 firmware"(bug fixed)
Nexto DI - Next Generation Storage with Digital Interface

Thank you

Woon
Woon Jung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2010, 08:12 PM   #4
Major Player

Hi Woon,

Many thanks for that.
Alastair Traill is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > Nexto DI Mobile Storage Solutions