pinnacle studio 12 ultimate. at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > Non-Linear Editing on the PC

Non-Linear Editing on the PC
Discussing the editing of all formats with Matrox, Pinnacle and more.

Old August 3rd, 2009, 12:35 AM   #1
Tourist

pinnacle studio 12 ultimate.

May I ask if some-one with the knowledge and experience can help me with setting up menus on pinnacle slide & video shows.( looping etc ) I find the instruction book to be extremely difficult to follow - I'm having much success with everything else in spite of, not because of, the I/book. I'm more than happy to discuss this one-on-one Thank you all
Regards. Terry
Terry Docker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 3rd, 2009, 11:15 AM   #2
Major Player

Have you tried using the help feature within Pinnicale? They have a tutorial section which includes slides. I'm realativly new to Pinnicale, but I have gotten very good results with my videos.
Kevin Lewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 3rd, 2009, 11:44 PM   #3
Tourist

pinnacle studio 12 ultimate.

Hi Kevin - thank you for your prompt reply and suggestion. I have tried the 'Help' key - it's basically the same as the book only larger print. I believe my main problem is a lack of knowledge regarding links etc. I can usually follow instructions on a step by step basis but this one seems to be way beyond my capabilities. Yet I've been able to work out the rest of this programme, some parts of which are quite complicated. I'd like to stick with it altho' I've just read that the Pinnacle small prints states that the purchase of the product is only good for 2 yrs. from date of purchase. After 2 years & 1 day it's spend up time for another programme. I do hope I have'nt spoiled your day... Thank you again.
Regards. Terry D
Terry Docker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2009, 05:15 PM   #4
Major Player

Terry: The Pinnicale website has a bunch of video tutorials which may help. Click the below link nad be sure to scroll down the page a click "All Tutorials" Let me know if this helps:

Pinnacle Studio 12 Resources
Kevin Lewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2009, 03:33 AM   #5
Tourist

pinnacle studio 12 ultimate - menu set up

Hi Kevin.
Many thanks for your on-going assistance. Followed the link and have been thru' all the tutorials - they are well designed and informative. Have discovered various helpful hints but nothing at all re. setting up the MENU feature. Pleased to note that I'm well ahead on most of the other setups but this one has really stumped me. Thank you again anyway and sorry to be wasting your time: however I honestly appreciate your endeavours.
Regards. Terry
Terry Docker is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > Non-Linear Editing on the PC