Question about online seller at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Open DV Discussion
For topics which don't fit into any of the other categories.

Closed Thread

Old June 28th, 2005, 09:35 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Question about online seller

If this is an in appropriate post, mods, please just deleteit.

I was wondering if anyone has ordered anything from Digital Liquidators. I have an order in with them now which is on backorder so I can still cancel it.

I just wanted to check to see if anyone has had a good or bad experience with them.
Old July 22nd, 2007, 04:04 PM   #2
Tourist

Digital Liquidators

I purchased a Panasonic DVX100 from them and I have had no problems at all. I received my camera within a week of my order. Also a friend of mine in california ordered the same camera from them. He also had a good experience. The camera works fine & I love the look of the 24P. I have read lots of posts & reviews trashing the company. If I had read them prior to my purchase, then I probably would not have purchased from them. But over all I was very satisfied with the company.
Old July 22nd, 2007, 04:17 PM   #3
Wrangler

Resellerratings gives them a 2.5 out of 10... you will have to decide if you want to trust your purchase to such a company: http://www.resellerratings.com/store...al_Liquidators

Here at DVinfo we only allow discussion of our sponsors. They make this site possible so please consider them for your future needs. You'll find a full list here: http://www.dvinfo.net/sponsors/
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion