Freelance cameraman and tutor required in London at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Open DV Discussion
For topics which don't fit into any of the other categories.

Old July 26th, 2010, 09:26 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Freelance cameraman and tutor required in London

An unusual request...

I am filming a series of interviews at an office located in central London on August 2nd. The interview will last around an hour, and I would like a second camera (the interviews are conversational between two interview subjects). This is a very likely going on requirement, with at least 2 further filming sessions over the next few months.

I could also benefit from some tutorial on this kind of shoot, more like guidance really. I have shot several before and have been pleased with the results, but I believe I could really do with learning a little more about filming in this field. I would like to try and combine using a freelance, and learning from someone with more experience about lighting, sound, and technique.

If someone was willing to do this as part of a half day of freelance work, that would be great. This would also be with a view of working on not just the series of interviews on future dates, but other similar work. Please let me know if you think you can help?

Thanks

Matthew
Matthew Stokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2010, 06:42 PM   #2
Regular Crew

This is now actually a full day shoot, can anyone help?
Matthew Stokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2010, 12:13 PM   #3
Major Player

You might have better luck here: Helping Hands Forum at DVinfo.net
Bryan Cantwell is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion