Any Panasonic DMR-EZ28 owners?? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion

Open DV Discussion
For topics which don't fit into any of the other categories.

Old August 8th, 2010, 04:24 PM   #1
Major Player

Any Panasonic DMR-EZ28 owners??

Need to purchase a new DVD-R recorder to convert analog tapes to DVD-Video. My Samsung has finally stopped working. One great feature it had was recording for 2 hours and 8 minutes in the SP mode. Most decks stop shortly after 2 hours while many tapes especially 8mm video can go on for 2:03.

The data rate for SP was around 4.7Mb as I recall.

Can anyone tell me if the Panasonic DMR-EZ28 (currently at Best buy) will record past 2 hours in the SP mode and how much more? The manual does not specify and the sales staff is of little help.

If you know of another deck that will do 2:08 or close to that, please give me the model #.

Thanks for the help.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion