Finally, the new milennium is here at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion

Open DV Discussion
For topics which don't fit into any of the other categories.

Old October 22nd, 2010, 11:52 AM   #1
Inner Circle

Finally, the new milennium is here

The new millenium has really arrived

My wife and I were watching Japanese TV (NHK via satellite) the other day when they aired a piece on the opening of the new international terminal at Haneda Airport - which is 20 minutes from downtown instead of an hour or more to Narita.

The announcer was at the terminal with a crew and in between shots of the nice new terminal he had a bunch of graphics showing the airport layout, etc. The interesting part aside from the graphics themselves was that he had them on an iPad that he was holding up in front of the camera. He showed the overall airport layout and then zoomed the screen to show some detail about the terminal and dragged the image around to show the runway layout etc etc etc. I think the graphics came from the airport's web site or something..

By the way - I've noticed that the weather reports on NHK now seem to be using a really large screen display instead of having the reporter in front of a blue screen.
Jim Andrada is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion