samsung camcorder at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Open DV Discussion
For topics which don't fit into any of the other categories.

Old July 1st, 2012, 08:09 AM   #1
Regular Crew

samsung camcorder

Hiya
i am the partner of andrew and i have just come across this camcorder and was just wondering if it would be a good buy to film my kids with?

Buy Samsung HMX-F80 Camcorder Kit - Black at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Camcorders.

Thanks
Rachel

Last edited by Andrew Carter; July 1st, 2012 at 09:01 AM.
Andrew Carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2012, 08:29 AM   #2
Regular Crew

Re: samsung camcorder

I was also looking that this camcorder aswell. so with one do you think is the better buy?

Buy Samsung H300 HD Camcorder - Black at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Camcorders, Limited stock Photography, Camcorders and accessories.

Thanks
Rachel
Andrew Carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2012, 11:43 AM   #3
Major Player

Re: samsung camcorder

It really depends on what you plan on shooting, are you planning on editing, what you have to edit with, how are you going to store the digital files and how do you plan on watching them. I have used an mpeg4 SD Samsung camera and it does a nice job. Quality wise I think it would be fine for general family shooting. The others you need to figure out and see if the camera fits the bill. Have fun.
David Stoneburner is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion