What would it take to make something like this work? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Open DV Discussion
For topics which don't fit into any of the other categories.

Old December 4th, 2013, 06:44 PM   #1
Regular Crew

What would it take to make something like this work?

I have a question for you that I am not sure if anyone can answer or not. I don't know if I can explain it clearly enough. We have two screens in our gym with projectors that we would like to utilize. I was wondering if you knew of any programs that a person could use on a laptop to show players fouls, points etc. Maybe it is easier than I think of what I can use to do this with but I thought the guru that you are you might have a suggestion. Does this make sense. Sometimes people like to see these types of things instead of just hearing them. We also want to show intros to games which I think I know what to do such as have video done before hand and just play it on our laptop and do different things like this as we go along during the game. My biggest problem is coming up with ideas on how to utilize something to bring a wow factor to the game and let the audience enjoy the breaks that go on during time outs and such. Any suggestions or places to go to look for this would be appreciated. I have Googled but don't really know what to put so I am not finding any leads. Thanks.
Scott Holt is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion