Shout Out for Adam Grunseth at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion

Open DV Discussion
For topics which don't fit into any of the other categories.

Old October 13th, 2015, 10:04 AM   #1
Major Player

Shout Out for Adam Grunseth

I'm sitting here on set for the third day of shooting a training video with fellow DVinfo-er Adam Grunseth. I did not know him until this shoot. I just wanted to send a shout out that Adam is a good guy, knows what he is doing, and shoots very well. Hope to hire him again soon!

Last edited by Rob Neidig; October 14th, 2015 at 08:46 AM. Reason: typo
Rob Neidig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2015, 03:34 PM   #2
Trustee

Re: Shout Out for Adam Grunseth

I have successfully hired guys local to the areas I was going into on four different occasions from the helping hands forum here. One guy was so good I ended up using him fly around with me on a dozen more jobs, including a trip to Hawaii. DVi guys are a great resource. It has worked for me every time.

Kind Regards,

Steve
Old October 14th, 2015, 06:00 PM   #3
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Neidig View Post
I'm sitting here on set for the third day of shooting a training video with fellow DVinfo-er Adam Grunseth. I did not know him until this shoot. I just wanted to send a shout out that Adam is a good guy, knows what he is doing, and shoots very well. Hope to hire him again soon!
Thanks Rob! It was great working with you as well.

Having worked on all kinds of shoots in the past, it is truly enjoyable when I get to work with people who know what they are doing, such as yourself.
Adam Grunseth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2015, 09:16 PM   #4
Inner Circle

Steven...Hawaii? Really? I don't remember going there with you. With my wife, 3 times to shoot seminars....but if you need.NO wait, I'm retired NOT working on my golf game but I'm also NOT getting greyer either.

You know I'm kidding about going to Hawaii with you right? (pssst, call me if you need help the next time you go)

O|O
\--/
Old October 14th, 2015, 10:39 PM   #5
Trustee

Don,

Retired or not, you don't know it but you are already on my list of "next call" and have been for a while. I wish we would have been chatting here back when I was doing a gig almost every other month for a year at the Airport Hilton! To put a date on those gigs all I can say is we were shooting DVCAM tape!

I have had many a steak dinner in that gas light steak house in the basement of the hotel, where the wait staff was dressed like the old days of fine dining! Good food too.....

Steve

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion