New Teleprompter app with beta invites! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Open DV Discussion
For topics which don't fit into any of the other categories.

Old July 18th, 2017, 10:13 PM   #1
Regular Crew

New Teleprompter app with beta invites!

Hey everyone, about 8 years ago, I used this forum to help launch EasyPrompter.
Thanks to this community, what was first a DYI solution to the problem of "all the prompter software out there sucks" quickly became a very popular web-based teleprompter tool.
It's been way over-due for an upgrade and I'm happy to tell you all that the upgrade is nearly ready.

There are a couple features I wanted to highlight as I think they're pretty great, especially on something you run in a web browser
  • Rich text editing
  • Mirroring (horizontal and vertical)
  • Dual-screen capable - this gives you the ability to have an operator and a talent screen
  • Confgurable shortcuts (keyboard / control surface / presentation remote)
  • Save unlimited scripts in the cloud
  • Access on any device - web, tablet or smartphone
  • Fully offline capable - once you load it, you can run it in the field without an internet connection

These are just some and more features will come as more people tell me what they need. I want this to be the best web-based teleprompter solution out there and you can help make that happen!

You can sign up for the beta right now which will give you at least 90 days access to the full EasyPrompter Pro in exchange for your feedback.

You can sign up at https://www.easyprompter.com/beta

Thank you!

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion