Found a good, cheap B-Cam for the HMC150 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic AVCCAM Camcorders

Panasonic AVCCAM Camcorders
AVCHD for pro applications: AG-AC160, AC130 and other AVCCAM gear.

Old June 17th, 2009, 03:27 PM   #1
Trustee

Found a good, cheap B-Cam for the HMC150

Got the Sanyo HD2000 yesterday and all I can say so far is, WOW. This camera gives me full manual control of ISO, Shutter and Iris, produces some incredible video inlcuding 1080p60, and while perhaps not very useful it even lets you shoot 600FPS, albeit at about a 100x300 resolution.

Also has Mic In (with coldshoe) and Heaphone jacks too.

Got mine off Ebay from Hongkong and it was shipped overnight for free. Total was about $600 and included an extra batter and a 16GB SDHC card.

Nice lens with good macro capability too it would seem. I'm planning on using it as my B-cam with a Panny HMC150 I have on order. The pistol grip form factor has it's plusses an minuses - easy to conceal and doesn't attract attention, I just hope I don't get shot at, casue it looks like a pistol. :)

Does look wierd on a tripod, but it's so small that it's tough to handhold well. The one big negative is that the OIS is as poor as has been reported. Otherwise, great little camera that shoots 1080/60p.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic AVCCAM Camcorders