HELP! Which Porta Brace bag to get? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant > Panasonic DV / MX / GS series Assistant
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Panasonic DV / MX / GS series Assistant
...and other Panasonic DV camcorders.

Old May 9th, 2004, 12:15 PM   #1
New Boot

HELP! Which Porta Brace bag to get?

I need a place to put my NV-GS100k and the rest of my stuff! I really like Porta Brace, would someone care to make a suggestion... Should I get the CS-DV2/CR2, designed to carry the Panasonic AG-EZ50,35U,30 & EZ1 or should I get the CS-DV2/CR075 designed to carry the NV-MX3000? Thanks for your help!
Chad Kappeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2004, 02:23 PM   #2
Wrangler

I've not looked at either of those bags but my GS100 and Canon 10D D-SLR ride in style with a red Lowepro Micro Trekker 200 compliments of B&H ($60 USD).

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...=199518&is=REG
Tommy Haupfear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2004, 03:02 PM   #3
Outer Circle

Chad, bags are a real personal thing. Everyone needs a different size for their cam and gear or just for their cam. Know what I mean? I think that Lowepro makes a bag for everyone and in all shapes and sizes---you should see their catalog! They make basic inexpensive bags to very high-end expensive bags. You should check out what they have. I own 2 Lowpro bags and I am very happy with them. They are all well-made and come with a lifetime warranty.
Frank Granovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2004, 07:11 AM   #4
New Boot

My wife and I always argue who has the 'bag fetish'.....I will however admit I am a gear bag fanatic and have at least 2-3 bags each made by tamrac, lowepro and domke. Every year, I usually change the contents of each, switching roles as my heart desires. For the moment, my fly fishing tackle resides comfortably in a tamrac photo bag.

Anyway, I am using the DV-2 (no CR2 cradle) and it works great as there is enough room for my point and shoot digicam too. I spoke with a porta brace rep here in VT and said the CR2 cradle is meant for the sony camcorder; he also reassured me that you can always call 'em and arrange to switch your 'cradle' if you find it does not work for you.

Dave.
Dave Kim is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant > Panasonic DV / MX / GS series Assistant