Sorry, no more bandwidth at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant > Panasonic DV / MX / GS series Assistant

Panasonic DV / MX / GS series Assistant
...and other Panasonic DV camcorders.

Old July 22nd, 2004, 05:41 PM   #1
Major Player

Sorry, no more bandwidth

Sorry folks, I had to cut off the downloads. 2 GB bandwidth in one hour was the last straw. Lots of interest in this cam! The albums will be back up on August 1.
Guy Bruner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22nd, 2004, 06:01 PM   #2
Obstreperous Rex

Guy, contact me offlist, I would be happy to host your choice of a couple for you.

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Chris Hurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 23rd, 2004, 06:45 PM   #3
Major Player

Chris and I have discussed DVInfo hosting the video clips I have that came from Allan in Japan. Unfortunately, these clips are the intellectual property of the Japanese magazine that published them. I don't have a copyright release that will officially allow them to be posted. So, DVInfo can't host them and I can no longer host them on my site.

However, if you have personally recorded clips using the GS400, Chris may be interested in hosting them. Please contact him directly for more information.
Guy Bruner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 23rd, 2004, 07:23 PM   #4
Major Player

So Guy I can no longer upload the procinema/progressive samples for next month right?

But that's ok, I knew for a fact that those samples are the publisher's intellectual property and if you remember in my post before I started uploading samples, that was my main concern in the first place.

The US publishers better learn from the level of information their Japanese counterparts provide, instead of simply writing very shallow reviews and/or plagiarizing, or re-phrasing known facts and figures that we all can gather by ourselves from the maker's websites and catalogues.
Allan Rejoso is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant > Panasonic DV / MX / GS series Assistant